Sunday, 20 December 2009

Oh! What's occurin'?


This week I spent a lot of time with Jaison and Stacey, two of the selected youth leaders for the GLC (Goa Life Centre) youth.  We have been discussing, sharing and praying about leadership.  They are two fantastic people of God, who long to see the youth of Goa living with integrity and walking in step with God's plan for their lives.  They are like sponges, soaking up all that they can to learn and grow deeper in their relationship with God.  They are wholly committed to the youth and are keen to grow as leaders.

I look forward to the journey I will go on with them, acting as a guide and facilitator on their road of leadership, and ask you to pray for them as they step up to the call of this leadership on their lives.  I also ask you to pray that they would be able to gain the respect of the group and be filled with the courage and gentleness they need to walk alongside, yet at the same time lead the youth. 
Please pray that I am able to help them in the ways that they need and discern God's will in this process. 


We have been practicing for their show on the 31st December, thought you may like to see a few pictures!  Sorry about the quality, but it's the only photos I have!

Every Blessing x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.