In other news, I leave for Goa on the 13th, I am excited to go back, feeling pretty charged up and ready to move the youth ministry to deeper places. I do worry that sometimes I'm not good enough to do such a thing, and then I remember I didn't choose to do it, God chose me, and that makes me good enough so long as I keep focused and continue to draw near to Him and listen, He will show me whats what and who's who and where I need to go and what I need to do. End of. Easy really.
Prayer requests:
- Final organisation of everything this week, that it would go smoothly and I would remember everything. Safe flights and all that technical stuff.
- That God would be preparing the hearts of those i the church and the young people for me to come back into their space, and their lives.
- That God would be preparing my heart to go back into Goa, and that this time of refreshing and refocusing will be fruitful on my return.
- That I would have patience. To wait on God fo His timing.
- That the youth team coming from Christ Church would be equipped for their journey and that the youth and children in Goa would be excited that they are coming and ready to receive from them.
I think thats enough for now!
Every blessing,
Soph
x

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.