Turns out I forgot to post this - not a great start to my blogging career... lets hope the future blogging is more successful.
'Spice Jet' to be precise...wonderful.
I leave on Thursday, and frankly, I am excited. There are many reasons for this excitement; the joy of wearing shorts and flip flops looms, of waking up and not having to de-ice my car, or find my coat, or tie my laces. I get to spend a large amount of time with people that I love, and in a culture that fills me with joy. I will also get to spend many a moment travelling in my favourite transport of all time, the rickshaw!
I was taken by a friend to go and see the musical production 'Wicked' at the theatre on Monday, one of the songs owns these lyrics,
"It's time to trust my instincts
Close my eyes and leap"
In my humble uncultured theatrical opinion, it is one of the best songs in the whole production. It got me thinking about what I am about to do. I know that my main aim is to formalise the youth ministry at Goa Life Centre, New India Church of God. I know that I am meant to disciple the young people and encourage them on their faith journeys, but in essence, I do not know fully what this will entail. I am going with a blank canvas, awaiting more direction and flow when I get there. I fully believe that once I have met with the young people and start to build relationships with them, the work that God has planned will flow from that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.