Isaiah 30:21
'Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind saying, "This is the way, walk in it." '
Never before has this been more true of my journey to Goa via Mumbai. If you ever hit the turf of Mumbai airport, do remember to follow the crowd, and ask lots of questions, if you don't you will fail to get anywhere. Thankfully, I've seen this system in place a few times, so I did make it to a hot Goa! Spice Jet turned out to be a nice flight, other than the engine sounding remarkably like a hairdryer at take off!
Pr. Martin & Beena's house is wonderful, and its awesome that I am able to stay with them for the first part of my visit. They are so welcoming and its good to be in a family, plus they tend to know whats going on a bit better than I would if I was on my own, so I can learn a lot from them!
I've already been to the monthy meeting 'Positive People', the women and some men who suffer with HIV or AIDS. They meet and worship and share lunch together, then they are given a months ration of food. Some of the women are the mothers of the children in the childrens homes. It was a blessing to be among these women as they wholeheartidly worshipped God for all he has done in their lives.
Fat update: I will get fat, I forgot how good the food was!
With love, a very sweaty Soph (nice) x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.