Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Clicked some snaps...

A few photos because I know I personally cannot read something if there are no pictures to punctuate its essence.  Blessings, Soph x

The GLC office, where I spend a large portion of my time


For those who wonder what it is that attracts me to this wonderful state of India!

31ST NIGHT CELEBRATIONS
Some selected photos of what the youth got up to on the 31st night.


Logo for the year designed by Derrick, one of the young people.


The church decorations, also designed by Derrick.


The last scene of the skit on 'law rules vs love rules'
written by the young people
.


The young people sharing how God has changed their lives.


Some boys from the boys home leading worship,
who have been discipled by Dipak (youth worship leader)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.